Latest Gists In Nigeria-Entertainment And Stories

17 Jul 2017

So Sad! Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State Buried Side-By-Side (Photos)

Loading...

The ground went wet with  tears as family of six that died of generator fumes weeks ago were laid to rest in Rumuewhor community in Emohua Local Government.

The family were discovered days after inhaling carbon monoxide from a generator set according to police report.They were given a mass burial

May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop A Comment