Latest Gists In Nigeria-Entertainment And Stories

15 Jul 2017

Obituary Photo Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt As They Are Laid To Rest

Loading...

The sad incident happened On 4th July as neighbours of a family of six living at Rumuomosi , in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, discovered their decomposing bodies in the sitting room, and it was reported that they died due to generator fume.

A sister to the late woman, Stephanie Osaruchi shared their obituary poster as she mourned them

Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop A Comment